Total Pageviews

Friday, March 27, 2009

Weekend????

I can't believe the weekend is here already...I'm not exactly sure what happened to the week, but it's obviously disappeared. I'm thinking maybe I fell through a blackhole :) I did get plenty of movies for my netflix so thanks to everyone and someday I'm going to have time to actually watch them! For now I'm busy working on Salvatore's story...he's proving to be a bit of a pain (you know how those Weres can be) and it's slow going for now. The first of a book is always the most difficult part, trying to get the story running without overwhelming the reader...ah well, it always works itself out. I am bummed about our weather, we've had 70 degrees for the past week and now suddenly we're expecting six inches of snow :( What's up with that? I hope you all are having a better spring.

Alex

4 comments:

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Glad you were able to find some movies to watch Deborah!!
I am in the middle of Cezar and Anna's story and it is to die for!! I am loving it! I love how it exploded at the beginning and then slowed down, and now it is full blown!!!

Snow... I can't belive that ~ after 70 degree weather! Well, where I live, we just went through a bout of horrible weather last night that put a few of the school districts out of school for the day with tornados and twisters. So, hopefully today and this weekend will be much better! Hope you all have a wondeful weekend; depsite the snow!

neyney said...

What's up with snow in the panhandle of Texas? They're saying now that we may have snow flurries in Dallas/Fort Worth too. That's just nuts. We're usually out mowing our lawns this time of year. Gah, I want spring already!!!

I'm glad to hear that you are writing Salvatore's story. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with Darcy's sisters. And I must confess that I'm feeling a bit sorry for the Weres and want to see them succeed. I hate to kick a puppy when he's down ;o)

Missy said...

I just wanted to tell you how much I am enjoying the Guardians of Eternity series. I just finished Cezar and Anna's story and can't wait for December to get here so I can read Jagr's. There is something about your writing style that I enjoy so much more than other authors. I love the characters and their dialogue - when Cezar told Anna she could dance around singing "I'm bringing sexy back" I laughed out loud.

Anyway, thank you for creating this series. Please don't change a thing!

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Hey Missy, I just got to that part of the Anna and Cezar's story. I busted out laughing at that one; my daugther thought I was crazy or something ~ ha!! But I am lovin this story up!!! I love how all the characters stay connected in each story but without over stepping it. It is nice to see "freinds" in there! Awesome job Ms. Deb!!