Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's My Birthday!!

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter...mine was a lot of fun despite the miserable weather. Today's my birthday, but oddly enough the older I get the less they bother me :) Actually, I love birthdays...what could be better than cake and presents! Of course, it does mean working out twice as hard as I used to get rid of the cake-butt and I don't spend nearly as much time in front of a mirror as I used to, but on the up side my eye sight is going so I really can't see well enough to be worried :) I also get a card filled with money from my mother which means a trip to the bookstore...yeahhhhhh. Thanks to all of you I have a wish list a mile long. I can't wait.

Hope all is well with you,
Alex

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Alex!

Anna said...

Happy Birthday!!

Alcott said...

Happy Birthday! Have a great cake exactly how you like it!

Let us know what books you pick up!

Sounds like a perfect day to me!

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to my dear friend Alex,
Happy Birthday to you!!!

I hope you enjoy your day!!!
I love the way you describe your birthday. Believe me, I agree with you... I love my birthday!!! I look at it as a rite of passage!

Anonymous said...

Happy BDay! I hope u had a wonderful day.

neyney said...

Happy Birthday Alex!

Sorry for the late reply but got hit with that nasty Conficker virus & the computer is just now working again. Your sense of humor is showing "cake butt". I have a cake butt, pizza stomach, and ice-cream thighs myself. Hope you had a fun one!

AmberLee said...

Happy belated birthday! I'm a new fan- a lady gave me your book "When Darkness Comes" last night at work and I finished it this morning. It was so great- I love Dante, he's an amazing character. I will be buying that book and the others soon!

Alaine said...

Hope you had a great birthday. Have you been to the book store yet?