Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Well, the holidays are behind us...thank god :) As much as I love my family it makes it almost impossible to work with people constantly underfoot. And of course, there's always the cooking and cleaning and grocery shopping...oy. I need a vacation!

With the New Year comes the usual resolutions. Mine is once again to make a bestseller list (any list...sigh) and more importantly, to spend more time thinking of others. What of you all? Do you have any resolutions?

Oh, and I have one more resolution. I'm going to have one more contest for an ARC of Darkness Revealed. Probably the first of February, so stay tuned!

Hope everyone survived the holidays!
Alex

3 comments:

neyney said...

I cannot believe that your books haven't made a bestseller list. That's insane! I LOVE your books and your writing. You had me from Dante. I'm thrilled that you are giving us another chance at an advanced copy of your latest book. I cannot wait to read about Cesar and Anna!

Anonymous said...

All the best that 09 will bring LOTS & LOTS of bestsellers, Alex!

Ada:)

Carpathian Queen said...

all the best for 2009 to all of you!!!

Resolutions... MMM I always start with several, but they always seem to be forgotten about... one week later...

I intent(ed) to loose some weight, but I delayed that to february... Lots of familydinners in january (don't know if that's the habit in the states too??) so there's no point in starving so far ;-)

Then I plan to get my cleaning a little bit more organized... last year was impossible with newborn twins, but those boys are 1 year old now, so no more excuses...

I don't smoke or drink... So... lol
And I was so glad that after all these years the family turned to my brother to wish him 'a baby this year??' I think it's a silent hint to me that 3 kids is more than enough lol (like I didn't know that)

Oh yes, and I plan to buy less and read more so my TBR pile would stop growing... But that's one resolution I'll probably won't make haha

And an ARC again!! Yihaa...

BTW I'm reading Bedding the Baron now...