Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Yours for Eternity

I'm gearing up for the release of Yours For Eternity on Aug. 31st! I hope you'll join me with Hannah Howell at Borders.com this Friday. We'll be chatting with readers and giving away prizes!! I also have a fabulous interview talking about my books being released in France at

http://www.blue-moon.fr/spip.php?article4264

I'm also excited by the releases of some great books in the next week or so...Larissa Ione, Kresley Cole...just to name a couple! What are you looking forward to?

Happy Tuesday,
Alex

5 comments:

Victoria said...

I'm looking forward to YOURS FOR ETERNITY too. Am also watching the mail for Larissa and Kresley's books. So much yummy material to read and so little time ;).

Katie Dalton said...

I just picked up the Cole book this morning, 200 pages down about 200 more to go!

braukes said...

This month I'll be receiving a bunch of pre-buys from Amazon, including yours, Kresley Cole's, Deidre Knight's and Larissa Ione's. Woo hoo!

Katie Dalton said...

I finished up the Cole book and wanted to share my review with all of you.
ismellsheep.blogspot.com
Come tell me what u thought! :)

CatsMeow said...

Teresa Medeiros The Devil wears Plaid came out yesterday along with Cole, Ione. then next week Erin McCarthy, Linsay Sands, Susan Sizemore and your antho come out. Can't wait.