Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Getting ready

Hi all :) I suppose this is the dog days of summer, but I'm gearing up for fall!! I have an upcoming chat with Hannah Howell and Kaitlin O'Riley at Borders.com...I'll give out the specfics when it grows closer and any contest that we might have with it!! Also I'm having a new fan page created on Facebook by the wonderful people at Open Road Media and as soon as it's ready to launch I'll be having contests to win ARCs of Devoured by Darkness...so I hope you'll stay tuned :)

In other news I'm working on the synopsis for the next book...for now it's a mess, but I have high hopes that it will eventually come together!

Until later,
Alex

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Wonderful news. Thank you.

Unknown said...

Sounds great, I can't wait for Tane's book