Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Still alive?

Hello to all. I hoped you survived Thanksgiving and of course, Black Friday :) I did two turkey dinners in one day...oy, but I gave the shopping a miss. Large crowds of hungry shoppers terrify me :) And I'm in love with online shopping. That way I can cruise around to a dozen or so sights and pick out what I want.

For those of you who were asking about Tane's story...it should be hitting the shelves in December 2010!

Blessings to all,
Alex

2 comments:

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

***raising hand very weakly***
I am alive, lol!!! I survived! But I did NOT go shopping Friday! You are sooo right... hungry, high strung out woman wanting to save a couple of bucks.... no thank you!! My house was nice and cozy! And I could not agree with you more... Online shopping!!!
Glad to hear that you had a great Thanksgiving!!! And thanks for the heads up on Tane's story... you are such a tease, you know that, huh!!! LOL!! Love ya though!

Cybercliper said...

Made it through the turkey but skipped the crowds - I'm like a deer cautht in the headlights when it comes to crowds...